Friday, May 29, 2009

One of my favorites

I haven't been in Second Life enough in the last few days to do or write anything of note and I haven't found much Second Life news that rings my bell lately.

So, I am going to hook you up with one of my favorite SL blogger/resources. If you haven't visited The Mermaid Diaries, now's the time to go. Not only is the little mermaid Natalia Zelmonov, a prolific blogger, a glance at the right column of her site provides a great list of resources.

I've been visiting Natalia's site since I joined Second Life and learned much from her easy to follow tutorials. She has great links to other SL sites and information too.

If you don't really want to learn anything, but really want to get in some shopping, click here for SLURL to her store (Sirena's) in world. I love her hair styles with fun extras included.

No comments:

Post a Comment