Sunday, June 10, 2012

New and improved Kitely Credits


When I tried to sign on very early this morning to work on my BlamGates, Kitey was down for maintenance. They weren't down for long, especially considering the big changes made during that time. When I was able to sign on, I noticed that I had KC's showing in the top right hand corner of my viewer! I was tempted to try out the newly improved Kitely monetary system right away, but decided maybe I should wait for the announcement and instructions.
I wasn't disappointed when I checked the Kitely Blog this afternoon. Not only did they get the KC changes started, they added in world messaging, changed their groups policy and added and yet another browser I know nothing about.
Click for more details on the changes on the Kitely Blog and Hypergrid Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment